- Analysis (Py-GC-MS, THM-GC-MS, GC-MS)
- Sample preparation
- Data evaluation (identification, quantification, statistics, interpretation)
- Proposal writing
Besides economical high-quality analytical services, Pyrolyscience offers comprehensive scientific interpretations and publishing assistance all the way up to the draft paper level. This includes sample treatment, analysis, peak identification, quantification, data interpretation and generation of scientific content (knowledge). Thus, researchers and companies that would otherwise have difficulties in finding access to pyrolysis-GC-MS and, more importantly, to scientifically sound interpretations, can fully explore, employ and enjoy the power of pyrolysis-GC-MS in their own discipline. To date, Pyrolyscience is the only private business in the world that can offer these services commercially, and backup by a solid background in the Earth and Heritage Sciences.
Costs depend on the objectives, complexity, number of samples, sample matrix, desired services, desired level of involvement, and other factors, giving rise to a wide range in prices (gross range of 50-200 €/sample). Interested in receiving a quotation? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pyrolyscience engages in assistance in the writing of scientific proposals for public and private funding calls. Pyrolyscience participates in the formation of a solid framework of molecular characterization in the theme of interest. This activity also allows scientists from public research institutions to add a “private” component to their project through Public Private Partnership (PPP) which is often highly appreciated by evaluation committees. Pyrolyscience does not charge for the participation in proposal writing.
Pyrolyscience provides professional training (including to Early Career Researchers such as PhD candidates) in analytical pyrolysis research, online or during an internship, creating added value to his or her project and education.
Pyrolyscience offers method development for clients that intend to explore the possibilities of analytical pyrolysis in fields for which its potential is unknown.
Pyrolyscience strives to follow the Vancouver Convention (ICMJE recommendations) regarding research and publishing ethics.
A selection of research institutions that have worked with Pyrolyscience:
- Australia: Edith Cowan University
- Belgium: Ghent University, Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
- Canada: University of Québec
- China: Southwest University, Chinese Academy of Sciences (South China Botanical Garden, Qinghai Institute of Salt Lakes)
- France: Centre national de la recherche scientifique
- Germany: Technische Universität Braunschweig
- Malaysia: University of Malaya
- Netherlands: Leiden University, Wageningen University & Research
- New Zealand: Massey University, AgResearch,
- Singapur: National University of Singapore
- Spain: Spanish National Research Council CSIC (ICA, IIM, Incipit, CEAB, CREAF, MNCN), Universidade de Santiago de Compostela, Universidade da Coruña, Universidad de Cadiz, Xunta de Galicia
- Sweden: Umeå University, Stockholm University, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- United Kingdom: Harper Adams University, Oxford University, University of York, Bangor University
- Uruguay: Centro Universitario de la Región Este
- USA: Florida International University, University of Colorado Boulder